Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Taking Off

I'm moving! I got a full-time job in another province, so I'm heading out there on Friday. The Internet being the wonderful thing that it is, I'll still be able to post and update and stuff, but because of how remote this place is (I'll be working in a resort near the rockies), I don't know how fast their internet is, or how often I'll be able to update.

At the moment, Rhiannon is the only other administrator, so if anyone else wants to be an admin, let me know, and I'll set it up. I'm happy to have everyone be an admin, as long as no one messes with my html; this site took me for bloody ever to code ;)

My edits on Aigaion have come to a halt, but I'll start up again as soon as I'm settled at my new job. I'm still hoping to be done editing by September, but it might be later... we shall see.

I think that's it for now.

1 comment:

E said...

Gonna miss ya! Hooray for the internet, otherwise this would be hard to bear.