Sunday, August 2, 2009

Here's A Thought...

How would people feel about having a series of prompts for short stories/long stories/novellas/whatever?

For instance, I (or whoever) would post a picture or a phrase or a link to a song, and whoever wants to can write something to go with it...any length, any genre, any rating, all that. And, when the stories/whatever are complete, whoever finishes first posts the next prompt...

Or we can do it another way, if you'd rather. Or not, if you rather that too.

Just a thought...

Oooo...and the prompts can be used for pre-existing stories too, if you have a WIP and are stuck on a scene. I won't limit your creativity ;)

3 comments:

E said...

That is a great idea! I'd do it.

Oh, that's weird. My verification word is "suicidal" without the "id".

Athena said...

I like it. My Internet access is really sporadic, but if there are prompts, I will try.

Rhiannon said...

Yay!

I shall cast about for a good one to start off with, then >:)