Monday, February 22, 2010

Time for Another Shameless Plug (hopefully my last for a while ;)

My website is FINALLY up and running. I think it's got everything it needs, apart from the minor issue of Aigaion Girl not being up for sale yet. Otherwise, I think it's looking really good. I need to come up with some more interesting news than that I've launched the site (which is what is currently showing on the news page) and remember to frequently update the "bits" page, but everything seems to be running smoothly, which makes me very happy. You can check it out here. Link

2 comments:

E said...

AHH IT'S SO PRETTY

Seriously, love the layout. And - correct me if I'm wrong, but are you using reviews from FP as your promo material for AG?

Athena said...

Aw, thanks. I am indeed using my FP reviews ;D