Monday, October 11, 2010

NaNo!

Three of us are signed up for NaNoWriMo, which means we kick ass. I've put NaNoWriMo Participant badges up next to each of our mini profiles. In the proccess of tinkering with CSS or Java or WeverTF language blogger is in, I accidentally deleted the link to my website. It's backish, but right now I'm too tired to fix it properly.

Also, some ugh: due to my lack of computer, I didn't quite finish my vacation horror story and get it typed and everything on time. When I have a computer (will be buying one pretty soon), I'll type it up and post it on here and FictionPress, but still, it sort of sucks.

2 comments:

E said...

That does suck. Massively.

Although, I am excited to read it.

Rhiannon said...

Same sorta deal happened to me, except mine was done and just needed to be edited before the computer died/went away...

Ah well. Maybe he'll do another contest like it someday...