Monday, October 18, 2010

Whee

So I think I've got the synopsis of my NaNo story worked out. I think. It's going to require a hell of a lot of research and decision making on my part, but I'm not too worried. It's a subject I'm actually interested in, so it should be okay.

I just need a title.

King Arthur returns from Avalon to find nothing is how he left it. His beloved Camelot is barely a memory, and no one speaks his language except Merlin, who jockeys disks instead of casting spells. Instead of taking his rightful place as king, Arthur finds himself at the mercy of a constitutional monarchy and a population who think he's a myth.

If that wasn't enough, his knights have been reincarnated and scattered across the globe, no one can find the Grail (again), and he's only got a week before The Wild Hunt sweeps the world clean - and where the hell is Lancelot?

A (hopefully) hilarious, Modern-Fantasy, Historical FanFiction, complete with romance, magic, mayhem and gingers.


Suggestions welcome. >:D

4 comments:

E said...

Oh geez, this sounds fantastic, and you know I can't resist the gingers!

UGH NOVEMBER WHY ARE YOU SO FAR AWAAAAAAAY

Rhiannon said...

THANKIES!

I hope the actual story lives up to its synopsis... O_O

I can't wait to read yours. I'm tempted to read the version that's up, but I want to wait for the rewrite because it'll be that much more awesome. *is torn*

Athena said...

That sounds good! We're going to rock NaNo this year, the three of us.

E said...

Rhiannon: Heh, I'm not rewriting until December. That's right, I'm being a rebel this year. (But otherwise it would never get done.)So go ahead and read, and there shall be more come November!

Athena: HECK YES.